- Wool is soft – wool products offer a sumptuous softness and tactile appeal.
- Wool stays clean – wool fibres retain a natural oil that resists dirt and grease.
- Wool resists odours – wool’s natural oils are resistent to cooking smells and household odours.
- Wools retains it’s shape – wool fibres bend and recover their shape naturally, retaining their lush bounce.
- Wool is hypoallergenic – wool doesn’t cause allergies.
- Wool adjusts to the climate – wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device